Boston Calling Music Festival is a three-day, multi-stage festival featuring the biggest and best acts in live music, film, and visual arts. It is held at Harvard’s Athletic Complex in Allston MA on May 26, 27, & 28, 2017. The event will provide for easy access to all performance areas, incredible beer, wine, and food offerings, and many surprises to be announced. All ages are welcome and children under 10 are free. For more information, please visit bostoncalling.com.
Performance lineup to be announced at a later date.
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Boston Calling.
- No barcoded tickets will be issued for this event, all ticket purchasers will receive a festival wristband by mail.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
- Your actual wristband(s) will be mailed to the address used to purchase the ticket staring on April 25, 2017. You will be notified via the email address used at check-out when this process begins.
- Wristbands are non-refundable and non-transferable. Multi-day passes are shipped as ONE wristband and are only valid for one attendee. - There is a $20 replacement fee for lost or customer damaged wristbands. - Need to view or update your shipping address? Click here for instructions. You will be able to update your shipping address until 5/4/17. - If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general festival info, click here.
3 Day VIP ticket to Boston Calling Music Festival. VIP ticket amenities include: an exclusive entrance, VIP lounge access, special viewing areas at all outdoor stages close to the performers, specialized food options, private bar, private restrooms, and many more amenities to be announced! Valid for one attendee. Non-refundable and non-transferable.