Buy your tickets early for the lowest price! Our new tiered pricing offers big savings if you grab your tickets now.
All payment plan passes are now SOLD OUT.
General Admission passes provides access to 50 bands across 3 outdoor music stages, along with admission to all arena performances (first come first serve!).
GA attendees have access to about 30 incredible food vendors, a wide selection of beer and wine offerings, all attractions, sponsor exhibits, and more surprises yet to be announced! Get to your favorite band’s stage early – there’s plenty of room for GA pass holders in the first few rows!
All ages welcome. Children under 10 are free.
VIP Passes provide you access to all the perks of General Admission (GA) plus:
- Entry to our exclusive VIP viewing areas at all three of our outdoor stages.
- VIP viewing areas provide the perfect vantage point to enjoy the festival with easy access to VIP cash bars and private VIP upgraded bathroom facilities.
- Unlimited access to an exclusive VIP Lounge featuring signature cocktails, an expanded beer & wine menu, phone charging stations, comfortable lounge furniture, a shaded pavilion, and air-conditioned restrooms.
- Dedicated VIP fast pass entrances into the festival – avoid the lines!
- On-site VIP event staff to assist you throughout your festival experience
The ultimate Boston Calling experience. Platinum passes include all VIP amenities, plus:
- Private elevated viewing platform with dramatic views of Green and Red stages
- Premium hospitality experience that includes a complimentary lunch buffet and a chef-curated evening meal each day.
- Access to a full, specially-priced bar featuring premium beer, fine wine and craft cocktails, plus complimentary soft drinks, water and other non-alcoholic options
- Complimentary on-site parking pass for each day (3 day pass holders only, one per transaction)
- Guaranteed admission for all Arena Performances
- Daily gifting suite with complimentary products available only to platinum attendees